Thursday 15 January 2009

-x- Self Evaluation -x-


Self Evaluation of Natasha Nti ..






Attainment : 2 . The reason for this is because there have been numerous amount of times that i haven't been in lessons and i personally think it is not up to suitable standards.

Effort : 2 . The reason for this is because i think i put more effort into the clasroom speaking and contributions to the class rather than putting as much effort into my essays and homework.

Punctuality : 1. Since this term has started i haven't been late to any lessons.

Submission and quality of homework : 1. The reason for this is because all of my homework this term has been on time.

Ability to work independently : 1 . Mr Bush this term set us independant work after wathcing certain clips and analyising them. I thought i done this quite well .

Quality of writing : 2 . I dont think it is accuratley perfect at the moment but i think in time it is going to improve.

Organisation of Media folder : 1 . Everything in my media folder is up to the dat and organised.

Oral contributions in class : 1 . I think thsi term i have contributed to the class quite well and much more than i did last term.

Contributions to your practical production group: 1 . I organised where we should meet up and i made the sneak peak trailer in our film picth to Mr Bush .

No comments: