Thursday 23 October 2008

-x- Self Evaluation -x-

-> Attainment : 1 . This is because i have always loved Media and have always taken an intrest in it and i always put my most demanding effort towards the subject.


-> Effort : 2 . This is because i put a large percent of effort into Media Studies and I am hoping for the best grade i can possibly get in Media!


-> Punctuality : 2. This is because I Have only been to Media lessons late once for each teacher . Therfore my punctuality in latenees is not excellent but it is not however poor.


-> Submission and quality of Homework : 3 . I have only not submiited homework once this term . But i personally will give myself a 3 because I dont think my homewokr is not up to an excellent standard and i can put much more effort into my homework.


-> Ability to work independatly : 1 . I enjoy working in groups and i do prefer working in groups. But i do believe that you cant always work in a group and you have to work idependantly in order to gain the best of your ability.


-> Quality of Writing : 2 . Im not the best at the writin topic, but i do know the skills within the wirting section and i personally think i know the knowledge within what im writing about.


-> Organisation of Media Folder : 1 . All my folder is divided into the different teachers that teache me and all my work is order.


-> Oral contributions in Class : 2. I Speak overall alot in the lessons but i contribute to the class at least once in every lesson and i do come across as a loud person in the classroom. However i do always give oral contributions in the class.


WWW > Understanding the differences between E-media, Broadcasting and Print.
> Having a neat and organised Media Folder
> Making Oral contributions in lesson , rather than keeping quiet and not answering questions when i dont understand anything.


EBI > I put 100% effort into my homework
> Go over the work ive learnt when i get home.
> I Keep quiet when im supposed to .


No comments: